At our Manassas, VA Insurance Agency and our Chantilly, VA Insurance Agency, we understand that your home is likely your most valuable investment. We’d like to take time with you to help you understand what homeowners insurance coverage protects.
Home Insurance Coverage:
- Dwelling: this home insurance coverage helps protect the physical structure of your home, like the walls and the roof
- Other structures: helps protect the physical structure of buildings on your property that are separate from your home, such as a shed or a stand-alone garage
- Personal property: helps protect your “stuff” like furniture, bicycles, electronics and more
- Liability protection: helps protect you if someone sues you for being injured on your property
- Guest medical protection: helps cover medical costs for someone injured on your property
- Additional protection: An example is reimbursed living expenses coverage, which can help cover hotel costs in the event your home is uninhabitable after a covered loss