At our Manassas, VA Insurance Agency and our Chantilly, VA Insurance Agency, we take doing our job as insurance agents seriously. It is our job not only to make sure you are covered with your auto insurance but to make sure you are insured properly. We take the time to get to know you and your situation and then make an educated decision with you on what coverages fit your needs. Our clients often meet with us in Manassas or Chantilly for annual insurance reviews. Here is a list of car insurance coverage to consider.
Car Insurance Coverage:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This car insurance coverage provides protection for bodily injuries you are legally obligated to pay because of injuries you cause to others in a covered accident. Some things you might be liable for are costs associated with their medical treatment, lost wages and pain and suffering.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: provides protection for damages you are obligated to pay because of the damage you caused to the property of others in a covered accident. So your car insurance is protecting more than just your car, it is protecting your assets.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage: protects you and your family if you are injured in a covered accident caused by a negligent uninsured or under-insured driver.
- Medical Payments Coverage: provides payment for the reasonable and necessary medical treatments you or your family incur as a result of a coverage accident.
- Collision Coverage: covers damage to your auto caused by a covered accident with another car, or covered collision with almost anything (ex: tree).
- Comprehensive Coverage: covers damages to your automobile caused not by collision, that might include damages caused by contact with an animal, hail, theft, vandalism, fire, falling objects, explosions and earthquakes.
- Rental Reimbursement coverage: covers reimbursements for the costs associated with renting a car when your vehicle is being repaired or serviced due to a covered accident.
- Towing and Labor Costs Coverage: reimburses you up to a certain point for your necessary towing charges should your car become disabled.